SouthTex contract treating and operating services involve partnering with a customer in the natural gas treatment process. The client does not have any of the expense associated with building or owning a gas treating plant... they simply opt for a monthly processing fee. Less operating capital is needed since SouthTex takes full responsibility for the permitting and construction; maintenance and operations; as well as decommissioning of the plant.
The benefits for every contract treating client begin with speedy delivery. With 20 years of operating experience and an 80 acre stock yard, SouthTex usually gets a plant up and running faster than anyone else. Deliveries are typically around 8-12 weeks from the order date, yet can be delivered in 6 weeks or less when the plant is available in stock.
The next obvious benefits comes from having 97% or better run times. “It’s virtually pain free because when we operate a plant we know if something needs to be replaced or not and can deal with it immediately” says plant operations manager Kyle Caden. Monthly performance reports are generated for clients' convenience, and are utilized to maintain excellence.
There are many powerful advantages to contract treating:
- No capital outlay for plant procurement and construction. Allows producers to drill additional wells rather than invest in a treating plant.
- Ability to expense 100% of contract treating fees verses depreciation of gas processing plant equipment over a long period.
- Environmental permitting and regulation compliance handled by SouthTex.
- Guaranteed run-time with financial penalties for lack of performance.
- Plant removal at end of term by SouthTex.
- Employees of treating plant are from SouthTex and trained in amine plant operation
- Technical troubleshooting done by SouthTex engineers.
SouthTex Treaters will meet your predetermined product specifications at a set price and guarantee operation. For more information, please call (432) 563-2766.